It's about women. It's about beauty. It's about time.
Atlanta Hair Doctor Satin Bonnet Sleep Bonnet Cap - One Size Fits Most, Double Layer, Reversible, Satin Cap for Sleeping Hair Bonnet
- 🎁Silk Bonnet with Premium Quality: Recommended for dry hair, not for wet hair or oiled hair. Our satin bonnets are made of premium satin and available for pretty colors and patterns; Water washing would make the floating color come off the fabric surface. Therefore, after you receive the satin bonnet, wash it with cold water before wear it and it will not fade.
- 🎁 Silk Bonnet Features with Elastic Thin Bands and Drawstring: Our satin bonnet have adjustable and stretchable head size for comfortable wear; After many improvements, the satin bonnet has a thin elastic band and an easy-to-use drawstring on the bottom, which will make your head more comfortable; The band can be stretched to fit different head size, but won't make your head feel tight;
- 🎁 Silky Satin Bonnet for Curly Hair: If you have curly or wavy hair, you know that sleep will make curly hair in a mess when you wake up in the busy morning; Our satin silk bonnet is designed with full cover premium satin, which will make your hair frizz-free and tangle-free by reducing friction between your hair; Our silk satin bonnet will help you get rid of the dryness and breakage cause the satin bonnet have no moisture-absorb materials such as cotton;
- 🎁 Multi-functional Satin Bonnet: This satin silk bonnet is not only suitable for sleeping but convenient for you when you're washing face, bathing and doing skincare; The silk satin bonnet also performs great as a head cover for cancer & chemo patient, because the satin lining of the silk bonnet would protect your hair from losing badly; Also, a soft front and large room are designed for long hair and large heads and;
- 🎁Washing Instructions for Satin Silk Bonnet: 1.Hand wash or machine wash in cool water on low setting/ gentle cycle; 2. Satin can be hand washed with cold water and gentle soaps; It should be laid out flat or hung to dry, although satin should not be attached with clothespins, since they will leave marks; 3. Satin should also not be twisted or contorted while it is wet, because it may set permanent wrinkles in the fabric, instead, squeeze out excess water with a towel then air dry.